HOW IS HANDOVER INSPECTION BENEFICIAL FOR THE OWNER?
- Identifying defects on time and rectifying economically.
- Building the home as per design and specification signed in HIA or Master Builders contract.
- Meeting all the legal building standards and requirements of Australia.
- Assessing workmanship quality of builder.
HOW ARE PROGRESS OR STAGE INSPECTIONS BENEFICIAL FOR THE OWNER?
- Monitor the quality of workmanship.
- Cost effective repairs and replacements.
- Compliance check with Building Code of Australia Standards.
- To avoid the risk of deterioration of the building in long time and Expensive Repairs and Replacements.
WHO CAN CONDUCT A HANDOVER INSPECTION OR STAGE INSPECTIONS?
An Independent Building Inspector who has Degree and Experience in Building or Civil Engineering and having Registered Building Practitioner License from Building Commission of WA.